As the only community bank based in the communities we serve, we at Alliance Bank & Trust are keenly aware of the need to remain strong, able to provide the financial services our customers need. This is especially true during the current environment of uncertainty created by the coronavirus pandemic. We want our customers and communities to rest assured that:
- The health and safety of our customers, employees and communities is paramount to us, and we have enhanced sanitary measures in our branches to minimize the risk of spreading the virus.
- We have procedures already in place in case conditions worsen in our area, and these procedures are designed to allow us to continue providing financial services to our customers.
- We are continuously monitoring this evolving situation, receiving frequent updates from experts and authorities on local, state and national levels.
Current branch availability:
As conditions may change, updates to our current status will be posted here.
- GASTONIA MAIN AVENUE BRANCH – lobby closed. Please utilize our Union Road branch drive-thru or call (704) 867-5828 for assistance.
- GASTONIA UNION ROAD BRANCH – lobby closed. Drive-thru is open or call (704) 869-8840 for assistance.
- SHELBY BRANCH – lobby closed. Drive-thru is open or call (704) 471-1500 for assistance.
- KINGS MOUNTAIN BRANCH – lobby closed, but access will be available by appointment. Call (704) 739-5411 for assistance.
Please contact your branch directly to schedule an appointment or help with services that cannot be delivered through a drive-thru location.
To minimize the risk of spreading the virus, we encourage customers to utilize digital and contactless transaction options as much as possible. Such options include:
- debit card purchases
- internet and mobile banking (for more information click here)
- mobile deposit of checks (for more information click here)
- utilize of one of our drive-thrus (available at our Union Road and Shelby branch locations)
- use of ATMs for cash (use any ATM – we will refund the fees for you!)
And of course, always feel free to call any of our branches for any assistance we may be able to offer. (for branch contact information click here)
Please remember to be on your guard against scams. Criminals are already using urgency and fear tactics associated with the pandemic to take advantage of people. Never give your personal or banking information to anyone who contacts you unsolicited by phone, email or otherwise. If you suspect you’ve been a victim of fraud, call us immediately at 704-867-5828. (for more information click here)
Thank you for allowing us the privilege of serving you!