Advisory for our Main Avenue branch customers: Due to construction in our rear parking lot, until further notice, please consider parking on Main Avenue and using our front entrance.
Secure Banking at Alliance
Your personal and financial information is very important to us and we value the trust you have placed in us to guard it.
Every day seems to present new fraud schemes that are designed to illegally obtain personal identity and/or financial information. Our Personal Internet Banking Service Terms, Conditions and Disclosures outlines the specific responsibilities of Alliance Bank as well as your own responsibilities to ensure that your information is protected.
How Alliance Bank Protects Your Online & Mobile Banking Security:
- We use only current, proven technologies to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information. Advances in security technology occur frequently, and Alliance continually evaluates our security environment to ensure that we are providing the highest level of privacy and safety for our customers.
- We use additional layers of authentication to verify your identity when you log in. Alliance uses a security feature called Browser Registration. Along with your user ID and password, Browser Registration uses behind the scenes computer communication and behavioral information to verify your identity before permitting you to successfully log in to your account information. If the system detects an unusual pattern with your login, you will be prompted to verify your identity through a phone call or text message. You must then enter a supplied code correctly before being allowed access to your online or mobile banking account.
- A robust Risk and Fraud Analytics system analyzes all transactions involving funds being transferred out of customers’ bank accounts (including external transfers, wires, payroll, ACH payments, etc.) and suspends any suspicious or questionable transactions for bank personnel to review—and potentially verify with the customer—before releasing the funds for further processing.
- Privacy: Your personal information is carefully protected. We will not sell or share your personal information with outside companies that want to sell you their products or services. Our Consumer Privacy Notice explains in more detail how we protect your confidential information.
- Secure Sessions: To prevent unauthorized access to your online or mobile banking accounts when you're not using your computer or mobile device, your Online or Mobile Banking session automatically signs off after fifteen minutes. It is best to sign off or close your browser after completing your online or mobile banking session.
How to Protect Yourself:
- Protect your Online Banking user ID and password. Never share your user ID or password with anyone. Never save your password in your browser.
- Make sure your email address and phone numbers are kept up-to-date in your Online Banking profile. These are used to verify the legitimacy of an unusual logon attempt and to communicate important security alerts.
- Set up additional personalized e-mail and text alerts to have yourself notified of unusual activity. Basic security alerts are already turned on for you and for your security cannot be turned off.
- Keep anti-virus software up-to-date on your computers and install regular system updates. This will help protect your computer from receiving viruses, leaving your information vulnerable to compromise.
- Review your account statements every month. If you find a transaction that you did not authorize, you must tell us within 60 days of the date that your statement was delivered.
If you believe your Online Banking user ID and password have been lost or stolen, please contact us as soon as possible at 704-867-5828 or by using our secure contact form. Also, if you receive an email asking you to provide your Alliance Online Banking user ID, Password, Social Security or any other personal information, please forward the suspicious email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will never ask for personal or secure information through an email.
Secure Banking Resources: